Diamond Dots/Art: Fat Lady Friends (PT02029) 30x40cm
WELCOME TO DIAMOND DOTS CRAFT
Diamond Dots is an amazing new craft where stunning designs are created with tiny “Diamond” like facets.
How to do:
- Everything you need is included.
- The Diamond Dots Chart.
- Peel back the protective film from the first area to be worked.
Tip: Do not remove the protective film from the whole design. Rather, gradually peel back the protective film as you progress. Wash your hands before working.
- The charted area is pre-printed with a special adhesive.
Tip: Take care to recover the adhesive area with the protective film when you are not working on your project. This saves the adhesive surface from becoming dry and of gathering dust.
- Identify the first symbol on the chart to be worked.
- Locate the symbol & Diamond Dots number on the key at the side of the design.
- Identify the Diamond Dots packet shade number. Diamond Dots are pre-sorted by colour and each packet of Dots is labelled with its own number.
- Pour the Diamond Dots into the tray.
- Open your Pink Wax. Peel away clear film from wax surface and insert in your small translucent holder.
- Press the head of the Diamond Dots Stylus firmly into the wax several times before picking up your Dots.
Tip: It is important to coat/load the head of the Stylus very well with wax before picking up the first Dots. You may also move the head of the Stylus from side to side in the wax at first to ensure a good coating. Once a good coating is achieved you will not need to dip into the wax caddy so often.
- Pick up the Dots from the Tray making sure to place the head of the Stylus over the round/faceted side.
- Place the Dots onto the corresponding symbol on the chart. The adhesive surface on the chart makes it easy to place and stick the flat side of the Dot down. Continue the process working one shade at a time.
Tip: It is recommended to start at the bottom edge of the design and work up. Diamonds can be re positioned after sticking however it is recommended to avoid repositioning wherever possible.
- When you are not working on your project, place the protective film back over the chart to protect it from dust.
Tip: Close the Wax container well to stop the wax from becoming dry. Wrap the head of your Stylus in plastic when not in use to prevent it from drying.
- Colour printed fabric piece,
- Diamond Dots pre-sorted by shade to complete the design,
- Diamond Dots Stylus,
- Craft tray,
- Wax and container
- Zip lock bags to put your Dots in.
When opening your kit, put your Diamond Dots by shade in a Zip lock bag and mark the Zip lock bag on outside with the corresponding number and symbol.
Put your Zip lock bags numerically in a small container for easy access.