Terms & Conditions
- You have to register or log in to make a purchase.
- Prices indicated online may differ from prices indicated at other exhibitions, because of Web specials or exhibition specials.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and excludes the shipping cost.
- Shipping charges can be updated at any time with or without prior notice.
- Credit card details must be provided when making a purchase, as credit card details cannot be stored on the system.
- Door-to-door delivery is available in order to receive your parcel speedily. To ensure that delivery is not delayed, please provide an address where there will be someone available to sign for the parcel.
- Delivery in South Africa will take place within 7-14 days after placing an order. If there are any delays, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- You may return any faulty or damaged items within 30 days of delivery for a replacement, provided that we are notified within 48 hours of you receiving the goods.
- Refunds will only be given if you received the incorrect product or an order could not be fulfilled.
- By subscribing to the DiskontoBooks Newsletter, you give DiskontoBooks permission to send you their newsletter, which includes special offers, to the e-mail address that you had registered with.
- DiskontoBooks is backed by PayFast with 3D Secure, which guarantees complete security when using your credit card for payment.
- There is a limited stock of all goods on offer. DiskontoBooks will make all reasonable efforts to notify the customer when a product is no longer available, and will only be liable to provide refunds where it is unable to fulfill orders at advertised prices.
- The information contained on this website is subject to errors and omissions. Information is provided by third parties and DiskontoBooks accepts no responsibility for inaccuracies.
- Without prior notice to their customers and with or without providing any reasons, DiskontoBooks may at any time, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the operation of the site or any of the services advertised or provided on the site.
- Neither DiskontoBooks, its holding company, associates, consultants, or employees will be liable for any damages relating to the use of this site, irrespective of the cause of your loss. Without affecting the foregoing, we are not liable for:
a) Any interruption; malfunction; downtime, or other failure of the site or computer systems for whatever reason;
b) Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including without limitation: public switched telecommunication service providers, Internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities, and certification authorities; or
c) An event of force majeure or any other event over which DiskontoBooks has no direct control.
- DiskontoBooks reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted on the site. Whenever you access the site you will be bound to the current version. Continued use of this site will constitute acceptance of the current version. Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all the previous versions of these terms and conditions.