Fortnite Battle Royale Hacks: Secrets of the Island
Targeted to readers ages of eight and up, this full-colour, unofficial strategy guide will introduce gamers to Fortnite: Battle Royale. This guide will focus heavily on what to expect throughout the island. Important locations on the island (where each battle takes place) are referred to as points of interest.
Each point of interest will be showcased within this guide using text and screenshots, allowing gamers to become intimately familiar with the important locations they'll be visiting when experiencing the action-packed battles offered by this game.
Regardless of a reader's experience or skill level playing Fortnite: Battle Royale, or which gaming platform they're playing on, readers will discover how the terrain that comprises the island dramatically varies, based on where they are on the map. In addition to learning essential information about each point of interest, readers will:
- Discover proven tips and strategies for location-specific fighting
- Learn how and where to collect weapons, ammo, items, and loot
- Find out how and why they need to gather resources (wood, stone, and metal)
- Learn how to build structures, ramps, bridges, and fortresses
- Acquire knowledge that'll help them safely explore and travel between points of interest on the island
- Be taught how to safely navigate around based on the location of the deadly storm - which makes an ever-growing portion of the island uninhabitable as each battle progresses
Fortnite Battle Royale Hacks: Secrets of the Island takes a geography-based approach to helping players become victorious, while also providing essential fighting, building, and exploring strategies that will prove extremely valuable during each battle.
Because Fortnite: Battle Royale never offers the same play experience twice (since how the action unfolds depends heavily on the actions of the other 99 human players also on the island), this unofficial guide will teach players to adapt their offensive and defensive fighting strategies as needed to dramatically increase their chance of survival during each and every action-packed battle, regardless of where on the island a battle is taking place.